Who We Are
Worship at 10:00 on Sundays
Church is not a museum of saints but a hospital for sinners.
Nami is originally from Seoul, Korea. She was baptized in July 1996 at Hope Lutheran Church and has been a member ever since. She has worked in the office (part-time) since 1999 and serves on altar guild and Bells of Hope. She enjoys being at Hope and says “Members of Hope are so sincere, thoughtful, and willing to support each other.” She enjoys biking, walking; spending time with her husband and family, her dog, Twix, and seeing friends at the beach.
Emeritus Music Director
- We believe in the One and Triune God:
- The One who gives us our existence and endows us our lives with beauty, meaning, and purpose.
- The One who heals our brokenness and frees us from guilt, the self-destructive compulsions of sin and evil.
- The One who rescues us from death, gives us eternal life, and empowers us to practice compassion and love even our enemies.
- We believe that faith must be active in love.
- We believe that love means to seek the well being of the other.
- We believe that faith and love imbue inform everything that we do in all aspects of our lives including politics and economics (they don't just belong to Sunday mornings).
- We believe that faith and love engender hope.
- We believe that hope, faith and love have the power to transform lives and to change the world into a better place.